HOW IT WORKS
WAN & Cloud Copy Tools
- WAN or Cloud Copy: Allows for files and folders to be copied across remote sites (via UDP acceleration) or to and from cloud targets
- Numerous Providers: Plugin architecture enables numerous cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Backblaze, Google) and WAN providers (Expedat and more)
- Secure and Tracked: Restricts user access to locations securing what data can be transferred to which locations with global tracking on all assets moved
Automation with Incrementals
- Automation for Large Datasets: Unlike other cloud data movers, DNAfabric is tuned to automatically scan and keep large datasets updated across WAN and cloud targets
- Fast Scanner, SSD Indexes: A hyper fast scanner and Flash based index minimizes scan times across cloud and remote file-systems
- Cloud Services, Sharing, Backup or Archive: Automation allows data to be kept up-to-date for numerous workflows across remote locations and cloud services
Avid / Adobe Projects
- Files or Folders: Transfer a folder across remote locations (via UDP acceleration) or to cloud targets
- Avid and Adobe: In addition to files and folders, select and copy Avid bins / project or Adobe projects (and all related media) across remote or cloud locations
UDP, FTP or Multi-Part
- UDP or FTP: Maximize WAN speeds via UDP acceleration technology (via 3rd party providers e.g. Expedat) or utilize existing FTP servers to copy assets
- Multi-Part, Multi-Streaming: Utilizes cloud acceleration techniques to maximizes throughput direct to cloud storage
Direct to Cloud, No Servers
- No Cloud Servers: DNAfabric can accelerate data “direct to cloud” without needing to go through an intermediate server. This simplifies setup and reduces costs compared to traditional WAN acceleration solutions as cloud servers need not be spun up
Manage via a simple web interface
- Centralized Management: Manage all aspects of cloud and WAN data management – data copies, backup / DR, archive jobs through a centralized web-based interface
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH CLOUD AND WAN SERVICES
Copy & Share WAN / Cloud
Cloud and WAN services allows folders and more intelligently – bins, sequences or entire projects to be copied across remote locations or to cloud targets enabling numerous content sharing workflows.
Backup, DR over WAN / Cloud
Cloud and WAN services can be automated to incrementally synchronize entire workspaces to a remote location or cloud for backup and business continuity purposes. Data replicated can be instantly used in case of a disaster.
Tier Projects to Cloud
Media in older bins, sequences, or projects can be tiered to the cloud enabling cost savings on local storage. Tiering can be done for Avid (bins, projects), Adobe (projects) or via AAF / XML / EDL constructs.
Move Data for Cloud Services
The cloud is being utilized for more than backup & archive. Services such as speech to text, image recognition, video analysis, transcoding are becoming popular. Cloud and WAN services allows data to be seamlessly synchronized to cloud as native objects. This can be enabled at a folder level or at a project level for more flexibility.
Track Assets Across WAN, Cloud
Cloud and WAN services features a global indexer than can in addition to indexing disk, tape also index remote WAN and cloud targets. This allows users to keep not only local storage but all remote storage indexed and searchable.
Run Smart Analytics
The Cloud and WAN services indexer feeds a big data analytics engine that allows for smart visualization reports across all storage targets including disk, tape, cloud and WAN. This provides insights and actionable intelligence for cost savings, improved security and utilization.
Data Derived Subscription Pricing
Annual Subscription Cost
Flat pricing for all features
Pay by Data Rate
Tiered by amount indexed or moved each month. Each month your total resets and only incrementals are tracked. Also no limits on the ﬁrst month to get you over the ﬁrst large migration, index, backup or archive
Unlimited Storage Capacity
Add more as needed
SCALE UP OR DOWN
Scale indexing and data movement capacity up or down based on need