Data pipes designed to mobilize
multi-site and cloud data.
DNAfabric enables you to build secure, scalable, accelerated data pipes between on-premise, remote,
and cloud storage pools including file-systems, object stores, consumer cloud stores and more.
Data Pipes to Connect All Storage Types
FS to FS Sync Applications
- Backup to disk for disaster recovery
- Nearline to disk for space and cost savings
- Park Avid, Adobe projects
- Replicate across multi-site for collaboration
FS to Object Sync Applications
- Backup on-premise FS to object stores
- Backup cloud FS to object stores
- Archive with stubs fs to object stores
- Enable workflow syncs from fs to object
- Park Avid, Adobe projects to object stores
Object to FS Sync Applications
- Restore to on-premise FS from existing object stores
- Load cloud FS from cloud object stores
- Enable pipelines e.g. transcoding from object to FSs
Object to Object Sync/Tier Applications
- Sync and migrate across public object stores
- Tier between object stores
- Sync and migrate between public and private object stores
- Enable workflow syncs between object stores
FS to LTO/LTFS Applications
- Backup and snapshot folders and workspaces to LTO / LTFS
- Tier and archive long term projects to LTO / LTFS
- Avid and Adobe projects parking to LTO / LTFS
Enterprise Scalability & Performance
DNAfabric is built on a clustered architecture where management components (web-server, databases) can be scaled as needed. DNAfabric agents can also be scaled to hundreds of systems.
Multi-threaded scanners, indexers and transfer engine paired with multi-node jobs allows for faster mobility and visibility workflows.
Cost Management Tools
DNAfabric’s cost management tools can help you understand and select the appropriate cloud provider and tier.
Once your data is in the cloud, it can help you manage costs in the cloud.
Compare Cloud Vendors and Tiers
DNAfabric analytics tools help you understand costs across multiple cloud tiers and vendors before you upload your data.
View Cost vs Age Maps
DNAfabric analytics highlights cost vs storage age access maps allowing appropriate re-tiering of data.
Security & Access Control
DNAfabric integrates cloud-based security paradigms from AWS, Azure, Google including VPNs, VPCs, AD, secure object stores and more to help you build a highly secure data management platform.
Secure Object Stores
DNAfabric maximizes the use of object stores in data mobility workflows as they provide secure and scalable transfers.
AWS, Azure, Google VPN and VPC
DNAfabric is tested with cloud based VPNs allowing hybrid workflows to be encrypted via a secure cloud VPN.
DNAfabric integrates into Active Directory for user/group authentication across on-premise, cloud and remote workflows.